BATTERIES ARE HERE! JOIN THE POWER RESPONSE PROGRAM
RECEIVE UP TO $2,200 BY JOINING ENERGY AUSTRALIA’S DEMAND RESPONSE PROGRAM
Suntech 5.40kw PV System
18 x 300W mono Panels 12 year product warranty 25 year performance
Redback Hybrid Inverter Lithium-Phosphate 4.8 kWh Battery Plus montoring system.
GST Included $11,300 installed. Price is net cost after STC rebates applied. Upgrade to 9.6 kwh battery for only $3,000 extra
*per month over 48 months, available to approved applicants only.
terms & conditions apply, come and see us in our showroom to discuss. Additional cost for two story or commercial tilt systems on flat roofs.
TIME FOR BATTERIES!
JOIN THE POWER RESPONSE PROGRAM
$1,000 CREDIT ON ENERGY AUSTRALIA ACCOUNT
Solar and Battery storage gives you greater control of your power use and enables you to take advantage of the energy your home generates. PowerResponse, EnergyAustralia’s Demand response program, could help you get even more from your investment.
EnergyAustralia’s PowerResponse gives you the opportunity to pay-off your investment faster whilst simultaneously helping to contribute to a more reliable electricity supply for all Australians.
HOW DOES POWERRESPONSE WORK?
Allowing EnergyAustralia to partner with your Redback system during periods of critically low electricity supply (‘events’), you will be provided with the following incentives:
UPFRONT FEE-FOR-SERVICE = $1000 ONCE-OFF
REBATE ON AN ENERGYAUSTRALIA ELECTRICITY BILL
PARTICIPATION PER EVENT = $20
EnergyAustralia may call on you up to 20 times per year to assist in managing demand in your community when supply levels are low, meaning that your potential reimbursement over 3 years could be as much as $2,200.
You need to be an EnergyAustralia customer to participate in PowerResponse – see below for details of how to join if you are not already.
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER:
If you are an existing EnergyAustralia electricity customer:
- Contact EnergyAustralia on 1800 028 438 to register for PowerResponse, quoting our partner code of RVIC12.
- Once you have been registered for PowerResponse, you will be eligible to participate in demand response events and receive
the once-off rebate on your EnergyAustralia electricity bill.
If you are not an existing EnergyAustralia electricity customer:
- Contact EnergyAustralia on 1800 028 438 to switch your electricity and register for PowerResponse, quoting our partner code of RVIC12.
- After your energy has been successfully switched to EnergyAustralia and you have been registered for PowerResponse, you will be eligible to participate in demand response events.
WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER AN EVENT?
- A few hours prior to an event, EnergyAustralia will access your Redback system and make sure that your battery is fully charged.
- During an event, EnergyAustralia will discharge your battery into the grid to provide additional electricity where needed.
- At the end of an event EnergyAustralia will return control of your system back to you and process your participation fee. You will be kept informed throughout by EnergyAustralia, via SMS.
Redback Technologies – Smart Hybrid Inverter and battery enclosure integrates with either 4.8kWh or 9.6kWh of energy storage, allowing you to store, monitor and manage your home’s solar energy which can be installed inside or out, providing you with uninterrupted power supply and backup power.
Redback Technologies are Brisbane based company with strategic partnership with University of Queensland and Microsoft innovation centre Queensland.