The rebate process
Here is what we will be guiding you through:
- Once you have accepted our quote, we upload it to the Solar Victoria portal.
- You receive an email from Solar Victoria inviting you to apply for your rebate and guiding you through the process.
- Complete the application, uploading documents to prove your identity, property ownership and income.
- Wait up to 5 business days for your application to be reviewed.
- You will receive email confirmation from Solar Victoria once you've been approved. This email contains a QR code that must be presented to your installer on the date of installation.
- We schedule your installation. You pay the 10% installation deposit.
- Your installation takes place. You pay the remaining balance of your invoice.
- We submit documentation to Solar Victoria and they pay us the rebate amount directly.
For more information on the application process, including which documents you will need, please see Solar Victoria's "how to apply" webpage or the fact sheet linked on this page.
Do you rent your business premises?
Business owners who rent their business premises are welcome to apply for the Solar for Business rebate. A solar system can be a great investment for both the tenant and landlord - adding value to the landlord's property and reducing energy bills for the tenant.
As a tenant, you will require the consent of the owner of the premises. Please see the Solar Victoria Landlord/Tenant Business Rebate Fact Sheet and Guidelines & Consent Form for further information and considerations.
If you have any questions about eligibility criteria or the rebate process, get in touch with us and we'll talk you through it.