The rebate process
Here is what we will be guiding you through:
- Once you have accepted our quote, we upload it to the Solar Victoria portal.
- You receive an email from Solar Victoria inviting you to apply for your rebate and guiding you through the process.
- Complete the application, uploading documents to prove your identity, property ownership and income.
- Wait up to 5 business days for your application to be reviewed.
- You will receive email confirmation from Solar Victoria once you've been approved. This email contains a QR code that must be presented to your installer on the date of installation.
- We schedule your installation. You pay the 10% installation deposit.
- Your installation takes place. You pay the remaining balance of your invoice.
- We submit documentation to Solar Victoria and they pay us the rebate amount directly.
For more information on the application process, including which documents you will need, please see Solar Victoria's "how to apply" webpage or the fact sheet linked on this page.
The Solar Victoria Interest Free Loan
Defer $1,400 of the cost of your solar installation with a 0% interest loan from Solar Victoria, for eligible applicants.
The loan is required to be repaid over four years, or can be repaid sooner in one lump sum.
Eligibility criteria apply. Please see the Solar Victoria Interest Free Loan Fact Sheet.